When it comes to your security requirements, whether it’s residential or industrial or commercial you want to ensure that you get the best. The best is what you’ll get when you come to SecurityWatch.ie. Give yourself peace of mind and let us quote you for a custom built CCTV solution to suit your budget.
We specialise in providing a complete CCTV solution, tailor-made to your requirements. Our experienced in-house team of designers and aftercare specialists will provide you with the very latest in state of the art technology at a price you can afford We carry only the very best of complete CCTV Systems so it makes perfect sense to visit us first.
Why choose Lester Security
- Specialists in Alarm Repairs and Alarm Upgrades.
- We repair/service/upgrade Home Alarm Systems.
- We repair/service Domestic Intruder Alarm Systems.
- We repair/service Commercial Intruder Alarm Systems.
- Specialists in Home Alarm Installation.
- Speak only to trained security professionals.
- We only use the best engineers in the industry.
- The very best service from our engineers in your area.
Perimeter Alarm Protection
This type of alarm protection comprises a mixture of devices to secure the perimeter of the protected house. Contact Sensors can be fitted to external doors to detect the opening of the door. Contact Shock Sensors, which are a combination of a contact and an inertia (vibration) sensor can be fitted to windows or patio doors to detect forced entry, glass breakage and also the opening of a door or window.
The obvious advantage of this type of protection is that detection is normally signaled before an intruder enters the protected premises as opposed to Trap protection which will only activate when intruders trigger motion sensors when they are inside the premises. The Contact Shock Sensor can detect someone trying to pry open a door or window as it measures vibration around where the device is fitted. A key advantage to Perimeter Protection is that the system can be fully armed while you are inside the premises thereby giving you complete peace of mind.
Lester Security supply and fit the most advanced protection in sensor security. All vulnerable openings (i.e. windows and doors) fitted with a sensor unit can be analysed electronically in the control panel. In the event of an attempted break-in, the system is designed to activate before an intruder has gained access to the premises.
Secure Wave Control Panel
Cost-effective and reliable, our range of SecureWave Control Panels provide the security and reassurance you need in a top quality intruder alarm system. This range covers all domestic, commercial and industrial applications. SecureWave products are manufactured to the highest standards to ensure consistent quality and reliability.
SecureWave is a 2-way wireless platform which supports the SW 1070 & SW 20140 hybrid panels and the Quantum 70 complete wireless panel. The hybrid panels are supplemented with a wide range of detection and life safety devices. The intrusion detectors include motion, vibration. and contact sensors while the life safety devices include smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors. The range also includes dual push wireless panic buttons, secure key-fob and wireless keypad (complete with audio and visual display) in addition to internal and external warning devices.
Quantum 70 (Wireless)
A Complete fully integrated Wireless Panel using HKC’s SecureWave, two-way technology. Ideal for residential and small commercial applications. With integrated keypad, communicator and siren, installation will be quick and easy. Aesthetically pleasing it can be mounted anywhere on the premises.
One of the easiest crimes to prevent — burglary — is also one of the most common. Here in Ireland, there’s a burglary committed every 15 seconds. If it happens at your home, you lose more than a few possessions. A break-in, even when you’re not there, has a major impact on your and your family’s sense of safety and well-being.
But burglaries don’t have to happen. There are a lot of things you can do to boost home security and make your house burglary-resistant. Here are tips you can use to help you keep your family safe and your home and its contents intact.
Don’t Advertise You’re Away! The first thing a burglar looks for when choosing a house for a break-in is one with no one in it. If you make your house look occupied when you’re gone, most burglars will simply pass it by. Here are some ways to do that.
- Use automatic light timers throughout the house and have them turn on and off in a way that simulates your normal patterns. Look for light timers that have battery backup so the timer doesn’t stop if there is a power failure. Using timers that have more than one on-off cycle can create the illusion of movement from room to room.
- The same kind of timers you use on lights can also be used to turn radios or TVs on and off.
- Consider using timed automatic drape and curtain openers. Drapes that are always closed or always open suggest no one is home.
- Turn the volume of your phone’s ringer down so someone outside can’t hear them ring.
- If you can, have your calls forwarded while you’re away. Burglars sometimes call to see if anyone’s home before a break-in.
- Arrange to have your lawn cut or snow removed from your walks if you’re going to be gone for a long period.
- Instead of stopping your mail and newspaper delivery, ask a neighbor to pick them up and hold them for you. Seeing deliveries being made makes a burglar think someone is at home.
- Ask a neighbor to use your trash can from time to time and to put it out at the curb and bring it back on trash day.
- Always park your car in the garage with the garage door closed when you are there. That way someone watching for patterns won’t know your car isn’t there when you’re gone.
- In the interest of home security, never leave notes on the door. They just say to a burglar, “Come on in.”